- An Independent Director with experience on six large public company boards located in Canada and the United States
- Chair of the Audit Committee of three public companies with a proven understanding of the role of the Committee and an ability to lead, manage and organize the Committee in accordance with its mandate and OSC/SEC regulations
- An ability to provide oversight of a public company’s Enterprise Risk Management program and report thereon to the Board with respect to the management of the company’s risks
- A successful Chief Executive Officer of a major professional services firm in Canada with approximately 6000 people located in 23 offices and revenue of $1.1 billion
- International business experience as a member of PwC’s global leadership team which oversees PwC’s network of approximately 140,000 people and revenues in excess of $26 billion
- A proven ability to develop a vision and strategic plan and execute against that plan within a matrix organization which cuts across industry, geography and product lines
- Strong leadership skills and a deep understanding of the actions necessary to drive strategic change within a matrix organization and make it stick
- A Fellow chartered professional accountant with a strong financial background who is recognized as a financial expert, with familiarity of IFRS, US GAAP, SOX 404 and the role of internal audit
- Extensive experience in developing diverse talent, providing senior management coaching and implementing leadership development and succession planning programs
- Significant experience in assisting senior management to restructure their companies from a financial and operational perspective including the development of restructuring and recapitalization plans and negotiating with creditors to maximize the returns for all stakeholders
Join the Canadian Olympic Club, an all-access community uniting and rewarding Team Canada fans – it’s free.
Gain points, rewards and get email updates from your Canadian Olympic Team.