Gymnastique Québec – Executive Director
ANTICIPATORY STAFFING FOR SPRING 2022
$90,000 to $115,000
Lead with brio our gem of a provincial sport organization!
Gymnastique Québec is proud to invite all those who feel called to play an instrumental role in Quebec gymnastics as its Executive Director.
The position has a planned start date of March 31, 2022, when we send our best retirement wishes to our dedicated Executive Director.
You will inherit a well-established and sustainable federation that is poised for change and renewal as envisioned in our 2021-2025 strategic plan.
Your mandate is all about bringing your expertise and successful experiences as manager – and whose values embrace authenticity, humanity, integrity – at the service of the Board of Directors, employee wellness and loyalty, stewardship of resources, and engagement of the vast Quebecois family of gymnasts, their coaches and our partners.
This is a full-time position that reports directly to the Board of Directors. You will work mainly in the Montreal office with a team of 10 to 12 employees in a hybrid on-site/virtual mode.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Business strategy and development;
- Board of Directors relations.
- Organizational, innovation, people, and financial resources management; and
- Public relations, partnerships, and communication.
Minimum Criteria for Applying
- Advanced orally and written expression in French and English, including public speaking;
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or a related discipline; and
- Eight (8) years of progressive responsibilities in management or executive positions including: in
- Gymnastics or any other sport;
- Management of sports development programs and in the establishment of public-private partnerships;
- Event management at the provincial, national or international level;
- Managing a multidisciplinary team; and
- Financial management and literacy with accountability of a budget of $3 million or more.
Send your file by September 20, 2021!
If this position speaks to you, please send: 1) your CV and 2) your cover letter in which you describe the three most important indicators of success to measure the performance of a sports organization like ours as well as the three most contributing factors to this success.
Send your application in all confidence to Ms. Marie-José Bourassa at firstname.lastname@example.org who will contact you if you are invited to the next step. A psychometric instrument may be administered.