Bell Let’s Talk Day 2020 – Join the conversation about mental health!
Wednesday January 29 is Bell Let’s Talk Day! Simply talking makes a significant impact in breaking down the stigma associated with mental illness. The Bell Let’s Talk campaign encourages everyone to join the conversation about mental health with friends, family and co-workers.
As a partner of Bell, the Canadian Olympic Committee is proud to support Bell Let’s Talk and hope you will join us in this important initiative to help Canadians living with mental illness.
On January 29, Bell will donate 5¢ to Canadian mental health programs for each of the following interactions, at no extra cost to participants beyond what they would normally pay their service provider for online or phone access:
- Talk: Every mobile call and every long distance call made by Bell wireless and phone customers
- Text: Every text message sent by Bell wireless customers
- iPhone users: make sure to turn off your iMessage for the day
- Twitter: Every tweet and retweet using #BellLetsTalk, featuring the special Bell Let’s Talk emoji
- YouTube: Every view of the #BellLetsTalk video posted by Bell Canada on YouTube
- Facebook: Every view of the #BellLetsTalk video posted by Bell Canada on Facebook and use of the Bell Let’s Talk frame
- Instagram: Every Bell Let’s Talk Day video view on Bell Canada’s Instagram
- Snapchat: Every use of the Bell Let’s Talk filter and view of the Bell Let’s Talk Day video
To learn more, please visit Bell.ca/LetsTalk.
Thank you for helping support our partners at Bell and all Canadians living with mental illness!