Make a difference with Team Canada.
The Canadian Olympic Committee:
- Is a not-for profit, non-governmental organization with a mandate for fielding teams at Olympic, Pan American and Youth Olympic Games
- Promotes Olympic ideals in Canada
- Selects and manages Canadian bids and organizing committees for Olympic and Pan American Games
In addition to being Great Place to Work® Certified, the Canadian Olympic Committee and the Canadian Olympic Foundation have been recognized as one the of the Best Workplaces™ in Canada in 2020. This list is compiled by the Great Place to Work® Institute and is based on direct feedback from employees, provided as part of an extensive and anonymous survey about the workplace experience and an in-depth review of our culture and people practices by the Great Place to Work®. It also reflects what it means to work for Team Canada.
- Financial Analyst
- Manager, Brand
- Coordinator, Financial Services (Parental Leave Cover – 6 months)
- Executive Assistant, President
Opportunities with our Sport Community