Make a difference with Team Canada
The Canadian Olympic Committee:
- Is a not-for profit, non-governmental organization with a mandate for fielding teams at Olympic, Pan American and Youth Olympic Games
- Promotes Olympic ideals in Canada
- Selects and manages Canadian bids and organizing committees for Olympic and Pan American Games
The Canadian Olympic Committee (COC) is proud to be Great Place to Work® Certified. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided as part of an extensive and anonymous survey about the workplace experience.
The COC focuses on fostering a purpose-led and high-performance culture by creating powerful opportunities to grow and develop professionally and that bring fun and creativity into work every day. Employees also get the opportunity to be part of the Mission Team during Youth Olympic, Pan American and Olympic Games as well as national and international travel.
Our team is composed of approximately 100 permanent employees that work out of three offices in Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver in various fields from Sport Management to Marketing and various operational functions.
- Coordinator, Financial Services
- Financial Assistant
- Assistant, National Sport Organization (NSO) Services – Short Term Contract
- Intern, Digital Analytics And User Experience
- Intern, Social Media
- Intern, Digital Content And Research
- Intern, Marketing Partnerships
- Intern, Commercial Affairs
- Intern, Events
- Intern, Fundraising Communications
- Intern, Digital Content (French)
Opportunities with our Sport Community