Pan Am lookahead: TO2015 Day 10
Each day Olympic.ca will post the Pan Am sports with medal events on the schedule. A few items will be highlighted. All Canadian medal wins are in our daily live blogs and recaps.
Day 10 live blog | Full listing | Join Olympic Club | Athlete bios
RELATED: Canada meets USA in Pan Am women’s basketball final
The fifth day of competition at the Ryerson Athletic Centre begins with the bronze medal game at 4:00pm and gold medal final at 8:45pm, which features Team Canada taking on the sport’s superpower, United States.
The final day of competition at the Toronto Coliseum begins with the individual clubs final at 10:00 am, followed by the individual ribbon final and ending with the group clubs/hoops final:
- Individual Clubs – Carmen Whelan, Patricia Bezzoubenko
- Individual Ribbon – Carmen Whelan, Patricia Bezzoubenko
- Group Clubs/Hoops – Katrina Cameron, Maya Kojevnikov, Lucinda Nowell, Vanessa Panov, Anjelika Reznik, Victoria Reznik
The first day of competition at the Pan Am Field House begins with the preliminary rounds at 9:05 am, leading towards the semifinals at 6:10pm, followed by the medal matches:
- Women’s Individual Sabre – Gabriella Page, Marissa Ponich
- Men’s Individual Sabre – Shaul Gordon, Joseph Polossifakis
The second day of competition at the Mississauga Sports Centre begins with men’s -68kg and women’s -57kg elimination rounds at 2:00pm. The medal bouts begin at 8:34pm:
- Men’s -68kg – Maxime Potvin
- Women’s -57kg – Evelyn Gonda
See official TO2015 schedule page for a more detailed breakdown.
Feature: Canada Basketball women’s team taking a shot against Venezuela at Toronto 2015 Pan American Games.