Pursue Series: The Dream
Students will be inspired to dream bold dreams. They will read and see the stories of Olympians who dared to believe in the impossible and mustered the courage to pursue their dreams. Whether it be a career dream, an arts dream, or the dream of achievement in sport, this video and accompanying learning activities will get your students dreaming big.
1. Download the Video Activity package suitable to participants’ reading levels.
2. Watch The Dream (bilingual video available above).
3. Download the Learning Activity package suitable to participants’ reading levels.
Each Video Activity package and Learning Activity package includes a printable story and comprehension and reflection activities written at three reading levels, enabling teachers to easily adapt the lesson to students of multiple reading and achievement levels.
At the end of this lesson, students will be able to:
- Identify their personal dreams;
- Develop a plan to achieve their dreams.