#OlympicBuzz : our Olympians on social media
What’s new with our Olympians? Delve into their fascinating everyday lives and discover unexpected angles to them! Here’s a recap of 10 favourite posts this week via our Canadian Olympic athletes’ Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts.
Week of May 12-19
1. Sébastien Toutant sent a large dose – literally – of energy to the Habs for their win over Boston in the 6th game of their series.
Judging from their 4-0 win, it worked and even carried on through to game 7!
2. Eugénie Bouchard is a multi-talented lady:
Not only does she know how to play tennis, but she also managed to snap a selfie with none other than the Pope on the move!
3. Given the fact that Maxence Parrot is an Olympic snowboarder,
we are not at all surprised to see him dominate the waves.
4. Transferring your snowboarding technique to a BMX,
is the perfect transition from winter to summer, according to Kevin Hill. (Video)
5. Aleksandra Wozniak definitely has a knack for combining fashion and tennis.
Her next challenge: surviving a whole game in high heels.
6. The proof that Kaya Turski is not afraid of sharks:
Armed simply with a GoPro, she is having fun taking selfies with them.
7. Could we see the return of ski ballet to the Olympics?
The cross-country skier Heidi Widmer and her teammate seemed quite inspired.
8. In addition to following Tracy Little’s sports activities,
her bulldog has his own Instagram account with more followers that most of us (291,believe or not).
9. Evidently, Olympic medals are not the only things Conlin McCabe captures.
He also catches fish of the 40 pound variety!
10. Kelsey Serwa shows us once again her sense of peace.
This is what you call finding the perfect balance between sea and land.
See you next week for a brand new top 10 of #OlympicBuzz !
See also: #OlympicBuzz Week of May 6-12