It’s the last week of the #WeAreWinter photo contest and the photos are still flowing in. To show you some of the great photos, we have curated nine photos that truly prove that we are winter.
Remember, you can enter one photo a day to win the grand prize, a trip for two to Mont Tremblant. All you need to do is post a photo to Twitter, Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag #WeAreWinter. The winner of the Mont Tremblant trip for two will be chosen on February 1st.
Go outside and enjoy everything that winter has to offer. Share your snow, sports and scenery shots using #WeAreWinter.
9. Living on top of the world!
8. Sometimes its good to take a breath of fresh air
7. Some pond hockey with a view, a great day of fun
6. If you have frozen water and a surf board, try some skate surfing!
5. When life is flat, make your own adventures
4. Just you and nature
3. Morning commute?
2. Family fun skating time
1. Practicing to be on the Canadian Olympic Team one day
Photo by: John