What’s new with our Olympians? Delve into their fascinating everyday lives through social media. Here’s a recap of 10 favourite posts this week via our Canadian Olympic athletes on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Week of June 16-23
1. It’s paddle-board time!
And according to Geneviève Lacasse, you’re never too young to take up the sport!
2. Cycling in the French Alps – a selfie-worthy thing to do!
Chris Robanske can’t get enough of this awesome landscape… and understandably so.
3.No Photoshop or special effects needed…
…when your name is Anjelika Reznik, and your teammates can pull fancy moves such as these!
4. June 23 was Olympic Day
The perfect day to reminisce and share favorite Sochi shots, like Gilmore Junio and many other Olympians did on that special day.
5. The Sun Salutation is at the very heart of yoga…
…and for Anna Goodman, nothing beats greeting summer while performing the famous routine outside.
6. Sébastien Toutant moved right into Go Skateboarding Day.
And he encourages everybody to do the same… However, I would strongly recommend wearing a helmet and elbow pads.
7. No wonder Audrey Robichaud loves training in Quebec.
No matter how hard she works… she always makes a splash!
8. PK Subban and Carey Price look pretty dapper in these suits.
And this exclusive ring only Olympic hockey champs get to wear has quickly become a key item of their summer outfits.
9. Jesse Lumsden and Justin Kripps live the #Olife
And so much so, they even convinced this deer to photo-bomb their Smiling #Selfie – the theme for Day 1 of the 30-day Instagram photo challenge.
10. Our athletes swing into summer in style!
They’re happy and they certainly show it in this video as they dance to the rhythm of Pharrell Williams’ hit “Happy”. Click here to watch the entire video.
See you next week for a brand new top 10 of #OlympicBuzz !